Friday, January 2, 2015

the past year

Looking back over this past year this was definitely a year of growth and reliance and stretching 
through the unexpected and through the norm
On Sunday we sang the song Never once and I could only reflect back on how true this words ring/rang through this past year

the Lord was faithful.  the Lord will always be faithful.  and the Lord will be faithful into this new year. 
a few lyrics
Standing on this mountaintop
Looking just how far weve come
Knowing that for every step
You were with us
Kneeling on this battle ground
Seeing just how much Youve done
Knowing every victory
Was Your power in us
Scars and struggles on the way
But with joy our hearts can say
Yes, our hearts can say
Never once did we ever walk alone
Never once did You leave us on our own
You are faithful, God, You are faithful


we have A LOT of change ahead
I am excited.  I am nervous
I like to plan and realize this year my plans will probably have to go out the window
I am sure I will be stretchered but also overwhelmed with Joy all at the same time
I am sure there will be lack of sleep
but hours of snuggles
Lots to learn and experience

I did not make any News Years Resolutions aka I like to call them Goals per say...but 
in a joking manner I told J 
1. Birth a child.  2. Survive
I think that is pretty good for now :)
who knew what 2014 was going to bring and how we would handle it
 and who knows what 2015 will bring
But I am thankful for the blessings from above.  For Jason.  For this Bean. For my family
for friends.  health. Trips. walks. talks. lazy days. books.  good food.  jobs/retirement and on and on

so cheers to a a year of unknown/newness
 and for a faithful Lord that is in control

Ringing in the New Year
2015 ready or not here we come

Obi Celebrating

New Years Day Fun
walking to the Island and watching football.  perfect!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment