Friday, November 19, 2010

send over your eligible candidates.


and I will try out my baking skills. Found these little gems on a blog this morning, seems legit! I will be trying them next week. Lets say Monday night between 7-9. If you need a description of my perfect ‘candidate' feel free to leave a comment. I will keep you posted on if it works or if it will just be glued to my hiney…..

Boyfriend Cookies. Yes, that's right. Why do I call them Boyfriend Cookies? Well...for several reasons,
1)They're so good, they just MIGHT land you a boyfriend 2) They're sooo good, you might trade your boyfriend for one more cookie :) 3) They're so good, you might just forget you want/need a boyfriend. But also, not to be forgotten 4)If you have a boyfriend, and he doesn't like these, it might be a good indicator that you need to kick him to the curb....because something has just got to be wrong with him!! They are that good :)


OK, seriously, these are so yummy. This was one of my own concoctions. They start with a gooey rich chocolate chip cookie. Then they are filled to the brim with peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, Reese's pieces and M&M's. There is just enough dough to hold together all the candy. Isn't that really the way it should be! They just have so many fabulous ingredients, how could you go wrong?? You very well may go into a sugar comma with this one. But trust me, its worth it! This is certainly one of those recipes that you should just go ahead and hot glue it to your hiney. Because, as I've said before, that's where it will be residing anyways. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment