Friday, October 15, 2010

basement surprise

My brother and sister-in-law are on the move….no longer five streets down neighbors. Sad. I said so now what happens when I need a bundt pan while in midst of creating mom’s next birthday cake…who will I call or walk over too?? This scenario did not hold them back to ellsmere. So cleaning has begun and as a result today I was giving this surprise.



I would have to guess I am about 4. If you look super close there may be a tiny tear in the eye. [hated school pictures, always cried. Seriously no idea why…. my poor mother!!] Also people check out the hair do for my Thursday friends. This was a tame version of the hair weidos. No feathers or curly ribbons, just simple white little balls. My mother was just so classy this year I guess!!!

Per usual happy friday!

1 comment:

  1. aww! Let's get on the bus and just go to your house without asking mom! I'll bet the chain smoker lady who took this photo would be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete