Sunday, June 27, 2010

safety first

It’s just like riding a bike….right!
Well I have been safely riding a bike for over twenty years [only minor scraps and bumps in those years] But yet my family has pestered me enough to finally get a helmet. Here I am thrilled to be off on my first adventure with it on! Hmm I kept saying to myself and out loud: dork. BUT yes I realize I must keep the noggin safe, lots of valuable info floating around in there!



***SIDENOTE post 100! [thanks betsy for convincing me to bloggerrrooo! I still remember driving down the dirt road to grand haven and thinking. Yes yes I want to blog! You are my inspiration!]

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Helmet and 100th Post! I should check how many I have, probably not that many - although my one year is fast approaching! :)

    ReplyDelete