Thursday, June 10, 2010

the life of a gardening career woman

Prime planting time:
9:30-10:30 p.m.
Activities leading up to such events to put in you prime rapid speed gardening mode:
Early run. Full day of work. Drop co-worker at home. home to eat. Off to parents get bike rack. Off to wedding shower. Home. Time to garden!
What was accomplished:
This year I took out the plastic planting buckets out. I thought it would look better to just plant without the buckets sticking up. My hopes are flourishing flowers soon. My hopes are also that the people before me were not to wise and had the buckets for a reason. Aka wash outs! I guess it is a trial by error experiment.
Results: beautiful flowers [few bug bites]

Zoo update:
Five puff balls.

Random add: Meet my cousin Jackson [first picture with him…yes a tad delayed]

Stay tuned for biking adventure stories. Bound to be some as b, her cousin, and shatto head up to Mackinaw Island and traverse city.

No comments:

Post a Comment