Sunday, January 10, 2016

newest member

at Costco!
That is correct
Arie and his parents
now I know I typically go about once a week already
but that is with grandma and grandpa
now that trend will mostly like continue/hopefully
bc we love going with them
but just in case we want to go on our own
we are all set!
and because I need new glasses bc Arie has broken mine so many times, Jason can no longer fix them with super glue...oppss!


 well we did take advantage and went twice this weekend
once to set it up and get a few things

and then well
next gas. pizza and ice cream
three of the four essentials to life
[diapers would be the 4th]

so there you have it
we like costco and now we are officially members
this is a "you know you are 31 when you get excited about your own costco membership" moment 

1 comment:

  1. That ice cream is worth the entire membership. I cant tell you how many times I've driven by Frosty Boy and stared longingly!

    ReplyDelete