Thursday, April 21, 2011

math equation. spelling test, hello 3rd grade

From snow to sun. Thank you pure Michigan.
Which I believe that people in Florida must be permanently happy. They have no excuse, they get to see the sun most days. Agreed puts a little extra pep in your step!? !?

So…
Sun equals happy
Run equals happy

So…
morning run with the sun makes me double happy.
Which makes me think of a great movie quote from ms elle woods [legally blonde]: I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't.

Which: Is it spelled blond or blonde? Both are correct, I looked it up in the dictionary…both have the same definition. Confused or just dumb blond[e]

No comments:

Post a Comment