Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what to do???

what would you do in my situation that i found myself in this morning!?!? hopefully not TMI

at the y. in the shower area. trying to hang everything up. bra, under ware, towel, cosmetic bag...ect. the seat is wet. which i never understand why people have to get the seat wet. so in the hanging up process I drop my CLEAN under ware right in a puddle of water.
now the debate. wear wet clean under ware. or dirty under ware all day.

i choose wet clean. resulted in saggy bum feeling all morning!
why do i attempt early morning gym runs??? :)

here's to a better start to tomorrow morning! cheers!

tonight we carved pumpkins....look at the final product!! fall is here my cold toes will tell you soooooo.....

1 comment:

  1. I love the pumpkins. I think I would have gone with wet clean too...although saggy bum is yuck!! :)

    ReplyDelete