Wednesday, September 30, 2009

things that fall…on a stressful wednesday

Last night I went to miss shattos residence. Our activity for the evening was nail painting! So we gathered our collection together and sat down to chat and paint. What do I do but reach over to get the nail polish remove and tip it over all over my phone! And emilys phone and her carpet. Now we quickly try to clean it up, but my phones decides to take a crapper. It will not take incoming calls, the letters decide to change it up and it even sometimes it starts randomly dialing numbers. Soooo this is bad, bad because I need my phone for work and bad because of the possibility of missing a call. We even tried the hair dryer and that was not successful either. And ps Emily tipped it over for a second time, but this time not disturbing any phones---just the carpet!

So continuation to Wednesday morning. My father gets on it. I inform him of the urgency of the phone situation, and this now becomes quote “family crisis.” So first I get a spare phone, that doesn’t work.
Then I try my brothers, that doesn’t work.
Then I try mine again, that doesn’t work.
Now I am instructed to take my phone to 28th street to get it repaired. That is exactly what they did. The repair man thought that maybe I spilled something on it. I was like I may have spilled nail polish remover. So three hours later, and bit of stressing the phone is fixed and I am back in the game. I seriously found out that I feel out of touch with the world when the cell phone is broken. Sad-yes! But it is the reality of life.....

Moral of the story, beware of the nail polish remover. It doesn’t bring as much fun as the polish!

1 comment:

  1. Oh geeze, I can only imagine the crisis center on Wednesday morning! yikes!

    ReplyDelete