Friday, October 16, 2009

ten random thoughts on a Friday @ 11:11

I am considering dying my hair platinum blond, seriously!

I may die a nun. Enough said!

I am excited to wear sweatpants on a Friday night!

EXTRA zing sugarless gum dissolves in you mouth about an hour after chewing. Yuck!

Wonder if the brain will ever explode with too much info in it?

Love the book ruthless trust. Possible written just for me? Can feel the Lord guarding my heart.

Do not like when you get message on email: out of the office!

Love the phrase party foul.

Nervous about the ½ marathon Sunday

Wearing my plaid shoes and enjoying them for their first outing of the season!

(only feel a tad guilty for posting this at work)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so J, I got busted for posting at work...I was on lunch too! coming over with my sweatpants! :)

    ReplyDelete