Thursday, October 29, 2009

thursday thursday thursday

Two things that annoy me at work (i feel this is valid to share??)
1. when people from our own office come in the locked front door and do not have their keys. Either a. bc they forgot- valid or b. bc quote “I know kari likes to get up and let me in” not valid. The there is a certain someone that taps on the glass window and expects me to jump up and let him. and then doesn't even say thank you!
2. when people use my desk and stuff as their stuff, and come up in my personal space bubble. Like can I use your pen, and take it practical out of my hand. Oh sure. Or stand right next to me, and set their papers on my stuff I am working on. Is there not a better place you could be, our office is quite large!

With this being said. I do actually like my job and most of the time the people I work with :)

On a happier note. I am about to head out to the Pete Yorn concert!!!!!! Woot woot for pete. He is hot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment