Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the last eleven days

half marathon over!!! A freezing day, but the run went well—met my goal. Friends and family supported. Shout out to g and miss shatto! THANK YOU! Love the encouragement, especially when the curse words were dropped on a Sunday afternoon, made me laugh. And breakfast at the omelet shop was fabulous and worth the miles! Oh and culvers was an after the race treat! Yes I can eat ice cream right after running a race in about 40 degree weather.


Attended a funeral this last week. There is always something interesting about having to attend funerals. They seem to get my mind thinking. This passing was my aunts mother, who at times felt like my second grandma. She was old, very old 94. She lived a long and faithful life to the Lord and to her family and friends. Here are the things that I took away from her service. I definitely need to live life to the fullest with no regrets and treat people with respect, but stick with who I am. Live for the Lord at all times, it does influence others. Also visit the old and sick, they appreciate it way more then you ever think they would.

Back to attending spinning class, definitely love hate relationship.

Three days in a row of gut rot. Starting at kims, followed by el burrito with em, and finished with pizza and dessert at sarahs. You would think I would learn my lesson.
Three am parties Friday night---success!


I love fall Sunday afternoons at my parent’s house in comfy clothes with no agenda. I like sitting at their counter looking at the fall trees, while picking at food, watching tv and reading the Sunday paper at my leisure. I also love joking with my dad and having serious conversations with my mom.




What to come.....

Preparing for Halloween weekend. Have a tutu run Saturday morning. Beware of 6 ballerinas running around alger heights around nine o’clock. Should also be passing our candy. And then hopefully dressing up…..my costume idea for this function. Twin Marilyn Monroe. One blond one brunette what better combination is there!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment