Saturday, January 21, 2017

it is a fashion

statement
ripped jeans
not poor ragged old pair
have to inform the grandpa concerning Aries outfit Friday
I know he likes to just give me a hard time

I loves these jeans
I bought them when Ben was born 
and now in return Arie gets to wear them
and I still like them :) 

ANYWAY!
here is Arie's debut in them 


and he wore them to the Griffins Game
He had a blast and so did we


taking it all in






loving being with grandpa and grandma


made it through 2 periods 
and if it was up to him the whole game
but he was exhausted 

and asleep in the car within about 2 mins :) 

we have another hockey fan!

2 comments:

  1. Great detailed information, I’ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information. Buy salwar kameez online

    ReplyDelete