Wednesday, July 31, 2013

found some "stuff"

one persons junk, is another persons treasure

I sure hope so
so I decided to set up and ebay account to list some stuff that is still at my parents house
[my mom also informed me that once we finish our new house it will be time to move ALL my "stuff" out of their house for good]
so it is time to start eliminating
time to try to make a little cash

as of tonight
Nothing has sold or really been viewed
but there are four things up waiting for people to buy!


shall continue to list and hope for the best

oooo and how could I forget that I have a a TUB i believe 10 gal TUB of beanie babies!
sooooo heavy I could not move it into my car on my own, bad thing is most of the beanie babies on line are listed for 0.99....haha and here I thought one day I could make money on them!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh the 'must-have's' of yesteryear come haunting back!!! yow! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Loved this!! Seriously, if you can only get $.99 for those beanies- KEEP them :) someday, they will
    Provide hours of fun for your kids and GIRL, that is invaluable !!!

    ReplyDelete