Thursday, December 23, 2010

i get to wear jeans

to work tomorrow. yes i have to work tomorrow BUT only a half day and then i am busting out for holiday and lunch with my bogo!
holiday being...
two days at mom and dads
one day in chicago
one day in gr doing everything but working!

so tonight was a wrap up of the week before the party begins.
1st: made it through the longest day of work ever....ever...forever....
2nd: got my hair cut and highlight. you can be the judge if it looks like reese witherspoon or not

3rd: baked a treat for all my work chickens tomorrow. it doesnt have a name, so i will name it Christmas eve surprise: it has Ritz crackers, toffee and chocolate!

4th: wrapped the last of the gifts [snuggie included]

5th: painted my nails, Bastille my heart. a classy darker red, definitely kari red
6th: watched/watching home alone 2. counting how many times they should have died....up to five...long way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment