Tuesday, December 14, 2010

halls. green tea. lack of sleep.

Two out of the three seem to be a good effort in curing this cold that has stuck my body. Last night I took Nyquil in effort to sleep with out hacking my brains out. As I read the bottle it stated: 10% alcohol. I thought to myself strange, until I woke up this morning and realized I had done the drunken stumble to the bathroom. I bumped into the doorway then into the wall and then I do not even remember really getting back in to bed. In any case, I am glad I made it out of bed this morning and into work. Granted I feel like I look like a site for sore eyes. Crazy hair. Ghetto cheap target boots with a nice skirt. Northface jacket. Man voice [gotta love trying to be perky and polite as I answer the phone] On ward and upward I have my second Christmas party of the year, tonight at allysons home!!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment