Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moving up the pinky

I received a lesson from my madre on where my destinations of the weekend would take place. She did this geography lesson by using the handy dandy MI back your hand demonstration. So we started out on the hand and headed towards the knuckle region in Grand haven. A last minute fishing adventure with my uncle. B, mom, dad, and their two friends headed out to the big seas, it was a wavy adventure to start out, but fun. We caught a total of two fish between us [b and lynn and then lynns husband bob] then it was a wrap! Spent the night at my aunt and uncles and then ran my longest run yet. 16…my parents biked along, which was nice. Then we packed up and referred to the hand map and headed up to pentwater to stay the night with my uncle mike and aunt terry. I had never been to pentwater before but it is cute little town. We spent the rest of the day biking, shopping, eating, and relaxing in preparation for the next morning. Because jeff and my uncle were in the Ludington tri. So we were up and at them early Sunday and headed to lundington to cheer them on. They both did a wonderful job [and may have giving me the inspiration to make it the 2011 goal] it was a fun lake shore filled weekend!
[so vern are there any milk duds in the box or is that our little secret...how about them fish. did you reel them in or did the swim away from the red fox!?]

[we got boys, so no worries about the waves!]

[is there a FISH ON!! nope just pretend]

[ohhh but he is so cute! smelly hands! and rj told me i was too girly..hello i am holding the dead thing]

[family time at the big bear burger time! i enjoyed the chili cheese wimpy burger. the big bear burger was a pound of meat]

[the bitchen kitchen...no one ever bitches in my kitchen]

[the fam with the tri super star!]

No comments:

Post a Comment