Monday, August 30, 2010

all about the convos

convo between bank teller and husband and wife: today i went in to the bank, i will admit i did the blatant stare and listened to the convo two tellers over. if i eavesdropped correctly. it was a new married couple working on changing all their information over. Instead of the wife changing her last name, it was the husband that was changing his name. it was quite funny to hear the teller say, "well you will need your maiden name...well i guess do you call it that...giggle giggle." AWKWARD!
convo between father and daughter: so my dad is super excited that over labor day weekend i will be staying in traverse city with my bogo...just the-two-of-us. just-the-two-of-us. so he was informing me that i will have to turn the water back on. i was like but dadddd whine whine.. i have never turned it on before. my internal conversation was with myself went more like this. "turn water on?? how? where? do what? i am not even sure what the water tank looks like, will i know the difference between that and the furnace? and just flip a handle? well what handle? ok just agree with him...my bogo will probably know!? hopefully? ok cant be this hard i am college graduate" ok dad sounds good! ekkk!
convo between me and my twitter: i want a dq blizzard like Pauletta wants a hot dog on fourth of july. real bad!!

1 comment: