Sunday, August 29, 2010

britney's one two three

pandora has a been a new thing in my life. I enjoy listening to it on my long runs. So when i first downloaded the ap to my phone i put in lady gaga radio and that is the only music type i can seem to get. regardless for the most part they are usually songs right up my alley. anywho one that keeps playing is Britney spears. one two three...and others. gimme gimme more. its Britney bitch.
so a little one two three for you.
[one] yesterday while i was finishing my long run i saw a lady walking her dog. She was a tad over weight, so it was a good for you moment until i noticed what was in her hand....a VERY LARGE mccafe coffee with whip creme. hmm seems like an oxymoron to me. but who i am i to judge i ran then had ice cream cone and lg diet coke for lunch on the way to the beach! :)
[two] clean clean clean. I did it in shifts and finished it off today. had been a while! Not sure why i choose to clean on a 80 plus day, bc i need to do it....BUT then decided to get very inspired and do the deep clean. like move the couch and clean out all under the cushions. my rewards: popcorn, dust, hair, trix cereal, and the big winner a dime!
[three] it begins to TOMORROW. tomorrow tomorrow i will love you tomorrow...its only a day away!! us open 2010!!! two weeks of pure tennis happiness. It is pretty much the only thing that was good about going back to school, back in the day! but since there is no more school, it is even more enjoyable. I have the DVR all set for coverage from 11am to 11pm! bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment