Sunday, August 8, 2010

miles. miles. miles

0 miles to the Arlington home for birthday celebration of allyson and kim. It was a beautiful night to eat out on the deck. Menu: grilled pizza, salad, and cake balls!


46 miles out to Holland. To grill and boat ride with miss Raquel strik! [and others] again a beautiful summer night.


1.5 miles to the corner of Monroe and knapp. This was the spot of my trip. Right to the ground. phone in the road. Two scraped knees, mini scrape on the arm, little bruised on the hip and ego. What to do but finish out the 12.5! Ouch! [ps see the dirt. the ground is dirty!]


0.02 the location of my back door to my lounge chair. The place I sat for the rest of my Saturday! sun and reading. and maybe a few errands to target and dicks. oh and watched the movie remember me. i liked, its a good rent.

41 miles out to grand haven. For baptism of Jackson Lipinski. Great time out there with the family. Just beautiful sitting out on a chair watching people play in the water. Love love love it! Great company and food. Nice way to enjoy a Sunday!

1 comment: