Saturday, November 7, 2009

wake up call at 10:30

……. amazing, I can not remember the last time I slept in that late. It is sunny and 63 on a Saturday in November. Went for a run in shorts and a t-shirt. Have the front door open to let in the nice cool breeze. I am hearing the leaves rustle and watching the sun shine through the window. I heart Saturdays.

did a lot of reading this week in Ruthless Trust.


prayer:
Abba, I surrender my will and my life to you today, without reservation and with humble confidence, for you are my loving Father. Set me free from self-consciousness, from anxiety and disapproval of others, that I may find joy and delight simply and solely in pleasing you. May my inner freedom be a compelling sign of your presence, your peace, your power, and your love. Let your plan for my life and the lives of all your children gracefully unfold one day at a time. I love you with all my heart, and I place all my confidence in you, for you are my Abba.

No comments:

Post a Comment