Sunday, November 15, 2009

4 bandages and neosporin later.

Out for a run on a pleasant november night. About to finish the arlington loop and I come around the last corner and take the curb. Yup bit it, and it hurt. Two huge bandages on my palms and two on my fingers. Who would have thought that running was a contact sport, gwen I take back all the times I laughed at you for tripping at reeds. It just sneaks up on you and before you know it you are down and then up like nothing is wrong even though you are in pain! Sometimes i wonder if it is best to stay on the couch. Here is to a better stress relieving run tomorrow!

Opening day of deer season, no word from the Lipinski boys yet....

Per Lindsay's request for the caramel apple dip
(Lindsay it is a more of a dip for slices of apples, but if you put the whole apples in the freezer it tends to harden)
Thank you Mrs. Vriesman for the delicious recipe!

1 stick of margarine
1 can evapoated milk
1 bag kraft caramels (the ones you unwrap from their little packages)

heat together in a crock pot for about 2 hours on low, stirring regularly.

I also added some cinamon, nutmeg and vanilla.. but just a bit

enjoy

1 comment: