Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a greeting card well put. period.

Gwen discovered this card at D&W:
There was an old-fashioned black and white photo on the front of a woman hugging a man and a quote bubble that said, “Maybe this guy won’t be a dickhead.” Inside it said, “So, how’s your love life?”

Thank you hallmark for summing up my week! Cheers.





Can’t wait for thanksgiving. Tomorrow is dinner at my parents. As I get older my mom just assumes that I will participate in bring the some sort of food item, guess being the mature 25 year old this should be no surprise. So this year I volunteered for dessert. Thanks to kraft food website and enticing pictures. I will be baking a 4-layer pumpkin cake. Shall be grand!

Black Friday, day off!!! Who knows what the alarm will be set off as. Have to view the adds first…..oh the joys of fighting people and the lines at Wal-Mart on alpine. All to save 5 dollars on a toy for a second cousin. Haha it is the thrill, that is what I keep telling people.

Ending with:
This thanksgiving I have a ton to thank the Lord for, truly blessed!

2 comments: