Thursday, November 12, 2009

.....falling into it.

*Wednesday caramel apple night, so yummie! We had a ton of toppings. See the caramel apple contestant winners or the ones that actually made an apple!

*Friday sarah’s 25th birthday! Victory club!



*Saturday robinettes with cute kiddos. Emily and her nieces and I came in tote with my little cousins. Also went to River City Improv---very funny!
*Monday night family dinner @ my parents for my pa’s 57th birthday. His birthday is actually the 16th but he needed his gifts for hunting season and lets be honest, all Lipinski boys will be MIA for about the next three weeks. They hunt for deer, we hunt for clothes!




*Tuesday night baby time. My cousins Kelly and Rich had their baby girl LilyAnn. We went and visited and she is very cute. Little peanut noise and all.

1 comment:

  1. did you make the caramel apples? can you send me the recipe if you did?

    ReplyDelete