Wednesday, June 17, 2015

not such a fan

of you oh i thought you were so cute baby deer

WELL let me tell you what
NOT anymore!
Arie and I planted these beautiful purple flowers
for once...for once i repeat...bc I never ever keep plants alive
but this time around I did
they were growing and growing and so pretty
and I actually watered them and took care of them
get the point.... I had a flourishing plants on the front porch

UNTIL THIS MORNING
when I pulled out the drive and went to admire my plants 
and WHAT
gone ALL GONE!
not one flower left and barely even the roots

Little deer WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS
you are NO LONGER CUTE
you are no longer welcome in our yard
I will scare you away when I see you
bug off!
the end. 

2 comments:

  1. You need to put the blast on them and then eat them for YOUR dinner ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. venison stew....venison steaks.....venison chili.....venison burgers! Pretty purple flowers on the platter! Deer guard once a week!

    ReplyDelete