Friday, July 1, 2011

things that amaze me...

that somehow it is already july 1st. please slow down!

that people at the y.m.c.a. [workin on your fitness, she's my witness] use the elevator. mind boggling

that the word friday instantly makes me happy

that the Meijer seafoam code is ingrained in my memory. on cue to the cashier yesterday #1227

that Mcdizzles can have a broken ice cream machine and then think it is legit to offer me a pie instead. i.don't.think.so.

that every word to N'syncs 'here we go' was remembered and yelled out [motions included] last night

that two girls can eat half a loaf of zucchini bread just while standing in the kitchen

that art van is having the largest sale ever. big big big. never before.

that my nephew has two teeth coming in...but you are just a baby, little peanut!


these
are
just
a
few....

No comments:

Post a Comment