Monday, May 18, 2015

applicable quote

to start this day
'It's our job to let our children grow up, to let them become big and smart and grown-up, but it's so tempting to keep them little forever, or at least to try' - Shauna Niequist

Probably should read this everyday :)
Today is Aries 4 month Birthday...and I would LOVE to keep him little forever
I love everything about him...even his screaming fits
and I want him to stay small forever, but my mom always reminds me...each stage can be more and more fun.  Yes I know he is only celebrating his 4th month bday...but time is flying and I would just like to say HOLD ON!  and I am just being sentimental in general, give me a break haha

so here is to letting you grow another month older Arie ;-)

This month.....
One: You giggle so much more.  If I smile at you [and you are in a happy mood] you will usually smile back and give some pretty good belly laughs
Two:  you have discovered to roll from your back to tummy.  and you do it ALL the time and are very pleased with your self each time.... you even do it in your crib in the middle of the night [which buddy...you need to learn how to flip it back...jk]
Three: you for sure recognize me and my voice...sometimes too much...can I just leave the room for a minute [mostly like this just when you are tired, so I will cut you a break]
Four:  Your [long] napping has seemed to go out the window this month...but we hope to find it next month haha, unless you are at the gym knock on wood...you sleep the whole time I am there.
five:  you let me celebrate Mothers day this year and thanks to you...you steal my heart daily

We will go to the doctor this week to get your stats and your shots and I hope you wont hate me as much as you did last month and I hope only one of us cries :)

Love you little buddy

your favorite picture time! 






he just LOVES his hands

and tipping over


and that is a wrap...a tired pup to deal with 




No comments:

Post a Comment