Sunday, September 14, 2014

no clue

100% surprised
Friday night I went to what I THOUGHT was a gender reveal to our parents
turned out that J and some other very special people were planning a surprise birthday!!
I was shocked.  No one spilled the beans or even came close to it
I am beyond thankful for that night and it was so much fun to have so many special people there!
J out did himself this year by far!

In shock!  

So grateful and thoughtful! Knows how to make a happy wife! 

Excited to see this peanut when I first walked in

Celebrating with the madre and A LOT of good food!
cookie dough cupcake frosting YES PLEASE

Super awesome family

Lots of special friends!

Love these guys!

and these!  
 
Overwhelmed with Love sums it up!
Such a fun night and such a fun way to be able to tell everyone!

Baby P is a He
Here would be the brownies I made to bring to the gender reveal
not necessary haha

and here would be a pic of the HE bean 
yes slightly creepy looking bc Mr. was already stubborn and would not flip around from being breech
so no profile pic selfie yet...have to go back in 8 weeks and hope he cooperates :) 

Bring on the BLUE!

2 comments: