Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Travel pillow at Walmart

Yes please
Homemade pillow case...piece of cake (at least that is what I told Jason in Walmart) 
Hehe sewing = patience and time :)

Tonight I busted out my sewing skills and ironing, with LOTS of help from my mom.. Thanks mom!! 

Actually it was more like her pointing, folding, pinning, holding...telling me exactly what to do.  Me running over to the sewing machine and doing it. 

It turned out! My travel pillow has a very lovely case
And I have freshened up my skills. 

Anyone need a pillow case. Give me over an hour and I will make you one ;)
(Don't all jump at once!) 




1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? You really shouldnt offer! This would save me all the listening to mom, her folding, etc, and me running to the machine! :)

    ReplyDelete