Sunday, November 18, 2012

super surprised

Ever year my dad's birthday is on opening weekend of hunting season
[i was thinking this past week, that I have probably never seen my dad on his birthday]
soooo this year being his big 6-0 birthday I thought we would try to change that
Saturday we [Me, J, mom, Betsy and Ben] headed to the hunting cabin, coordinated with Jeff to be in the Cabin when my dad came in for lunch. 

Well it worked!  He was totally surprised!  It was fun fun to see how happy he was.  He totally deserved it, cause I truly believe he is the best dad ever!!
Love him!!
Happy 60th DAD, Dougie and now added to the list...Douger!
and MANY many MORE!!

Wating for him to come in

 SURPRISE!!!

 Dad and his kiddos

 and the madre
 Happy happy birthday to you

 family photo by the mule!
 and a ride

 Present time!
 Love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment