Thursday, November 22, 2012

gobble gobble round two

more dessert making today
pumpkin dump cake
now ready to celebrate with the family tonight and eat stuffing my favorite!



I usually do not share the serious insides of my mind, but today I am making an exception to the rule :)  My blessing of 2012:
1. My Husband.  Love him.  Love being blessed with him. Love what is to continue to come with him.
2. My family.  They mean the world to me! Love love love them and my new new in laws.  Blessed to have them.
3.  My friends.  The love of friends, the closeness, the times we spend together, grow together, laugh together are all so important and mean so much to me.
4. My church.  Ada Bible as taught me so much this year.  Over and over I have learned of God's grace and love and grace we are to show for others.  I am VERY thankful for that.  
5. My health and healthy loved ones!  

This year I have felt like the joy and blessing have been overflowing more than ever.  Thanks be to the Lord for an amazing 2012!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment