Wednesday, April 25, 2012

tossing it back, twice



bringing back some GOOD memories
back back back in the day memories
compliments of B's email 8:30 this morning:
Quote- hahah, oh that's a tough one.  I'd have to say, April 25th.  Because it's not too hot, and not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. 

happy April 25th to you all.
In case you do not know that FAMOUS quote [which i will be shocked if you do not!] that is Cheryl from miss congeniality ...describing her perfect date!
I have watched this with B on TV [even though we own it]  LOTS of time.  Good good good times!




bringing back some GOOD memories
back back back in the day memories
compliments of 95.7 radio song selection last night
Nsync's: Tearing up my heart

amazing how I can remember every single word to that song.  
now only if I was that good on important knowledge! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment