Monday, February 27, 2012

watch are you watching?

on a Monday besides the bachelor & the Daytona 500!
great mix on a Monday with the Bogo.

BUT what else....

Well it was movie marathon type of week last week, starting with

ONE: Water for Elephants-
Now I had started to read this book, but was never able to finish it [i am ashamed but I just could not plug through]  the movie on the other hand was good.  I liked it, didn't think it was the best thing in the world but give it a 6.55

TWO: Twilight breaking dawn-
Yes I am a closet twilight fan, gwen cough gwen [no longer since now you all know]  But I really enjoyed this movie, left me hanging and wanting more!   When is next one coming out??  Besides a bit of blood and drama I give this movie a 8.2

THREE: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo-
Now I read this book and really enjoyed it.  Yes it was creepy but it was good and suspenseful and so was the movie.  The movie was as creepy and there were parts missing from the book but I am glad to have watched it.  I would recommend it and give it 9.  But I do not think I would really want to watch it again, may have closed my eyes for a bit of it.....may kinda sound like a mixed review.  if you can get over the creepiness you will like it.

That is my professional movie review for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment