Friday, January 13, 2012

winter wonderland

As I was driving through the winter wonderland on the way into work today [safely driving not rushing of course] I thought that it was a good day for a random installment of what is rolling around in my head today:

take it or leave it

One:  The first snow fall...well the first snow that actually produced enough snow to look pretty and resemble winter...makes me want to go sledding....real bad!
Two:  My nails are painted and pretty [gray...lovely lovely] thanks betsy for the prompting
Three:  I work out....known fact.  I like to think that I am 'in shape' ha  Well this week I had a reality check.  Betsy suggested that we try out a new class at the y, great suggestion b...new year, new things.  I like. SOOO I jumped right on board.  Meet Wednesday at 555 y locker room.  Be there or be square. 
Cardio Sculpt.  During the class seemed manageable....kinda giggled our way through and at the end we both looked at each other and said...ahh yeah.  it was ok...kinda a good work out and went on our way.
WELL WELL WELL!!  let me tell you what.....my legs have been sore and my buns have been burning for two days now.  Live and you learn....and then you maybe try again next week ;-)
Four:  I retired a sweater this week.  A green hoodie from old navy.  I thought it was nice and kept it in the rotation.  UNTIL i stopped and really looked in the mirror this week.  It was short, slightly boxy and just old.  When I dated it...it ended up being a hand my down from my mom...maybe eight or more years ago.  Time to go.  It was a good run but now we are done!
Five:  Friday the 13th, so much hoopla on the radio.  Do not fear, I am here! 
Six: Is it bad that most things I pin on pinterest are food, what does that say about me!
Seven:  There has been discussion and a new word has been invented or at least going to be used in everyday jargon now: BLINGO!  you heard it hear first people!

will end on lucky number seven.  though I am not superstitious :) ha

No comments:

Post a Comment