Monday, January 30, 2012

wigwams & monster cookie dough dip

Both caused many giggles!
This past weekend I headed up north to Traverse City with a few friends to celebrate pure Michigan, shop, relax and just have fun!

We started the day out with some snow shoeing
Koree remembered her feet warmers!

At the start of the two hour adventure!  very pretty



In the middle of the adventure someone fell
that is right, backwards on my bum

At the end of the adventure we enjoyed this fire

First time out snow shoeing was a success and really fun!


As for other intriguing info from the weekend.
THANKS sooo much to Dougie for the detailed layout of how to turn the water on and off
Loved it
But I am just not great at following directions [I guess] How about some cold water!


 This is the deadly DIP!
can you say cookie for every bite, I can!
yummmmm

So great to be away and it was also great to get over ten hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment