Wednesday, March 13, 2019

oh Canada

Jason and I ventured off to Canada for a few days without the boys
He needed to work, so I played and relaxed
it was nice time to get away
a great place to explore!

Thankful to my parents for allowing us to get away
two nights of peaceful sleep :)

we are off!
left early Sunday morning
so had late afternoon to explore

I headed out 
and first up the HUGE mall



hockey hall a fame


The next day I hung around the hotel all morning then headed off to lunch and mall
and later in the afternoon took a ferry boat to an island
it was about a 15 min ride


it was more a summer destination
but it was pretty to walk around
it was COLD!!! SO COLD!


that night we had dinner at the top of our hotel 
with amazing views!

the next morning J and I walked to the CN Tower




could not walk on the glass floor
it was so freaky!

so glad we went up
great views of the city!


then back in the car and back home we went

so fun to get away and explore a neat city!

No comments:

Post a Comment