Saturday, November 28, 2015

thankfulness

We had a lovely thanksgiving this year

First up my parents house
Getting ready to grandma and grandpas


and all ready for his first thanksgiving meal
he liked it all
turkey, stuffing, squash, bread...and lots of fruit! 

the whole family

celebrating my grandmas 85th birthday


my little buddy! 

cousin loving

family

then it was off to celebrate at grandma coras house

then off to see the Christmas Story at Civic
we had a busy but very fun day

Autie Rachel visited from wed-sat, so we got to spend time with her!

she gave Arie his first Christmas Present!

This thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for
Celebrating with Arie for the first time brings me so much joy
I am beyond thankful for him.  He steals, melts my heart daily
for J and my family
for health of my family and friends
and for the many blessing from the Lord [and the things I take for granted]

No comments:

Post a Comment