Sunday, March 31, 2013

diaries of water the PLANTS...

THE END!

They are back home... and safe and sound with the wonderful planting loving mom

Here are the after pictures
enjoying the sun

here they are leaving the office

plant one:  if you can see most of the yellow leaves were turning back to green, thanks to the sunlight
plant two: there was change BUT only good change...it soooo close to be blooming wooott wooottt I didn't kill it and my mom can see its beautiful flowers soon.  this plant makes the whole thing worth it [kinda, i guess haha] success!
plant three: the same...the flowers were dying but the suspected since it was just out of bloom
plant four: still looks kinda dead like it did when it was brought to me

overall happy to have this experience over BUT i have to say that I did learn some things!
if you EVER need someone to watch and water your plants I WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO...recommend that you NOT ask me and ask my mom instead :)

Here is a wrap.
THE official END!

No comments:

Post a Comment