Wednesday, January 9, 2013

quest for...

holy grail
NOPE
just more fruit and vegetables
healthier 2013

We are only 9 days into 2013 but I thought I would try something new
ONE the GREEN MONSTER SMOOTHIE
Very skeptical of it all I mean spinach and berries...hmmm
My review: GOOD.  have had it the last three mornings
Js review: SICK!  GROSS. MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT insert drama King
haha more for me I guess

TWO
Healthy sit down meal: Parmesan covered chicken and roasted tomatoes
My Review: GOOD..duhh I am the cook, but it was good just saying
Js Review: ALSO good.  Make again quality right there.


Here's to more of this goodness in the weeks to come
Nothing drastic just a bit of added extras of the Fruits and Vegetables for a healthier 2013 :)
off my promotion/two cents and still upset for the extra crazyyyysss at the gym 






No comments:

Post a Comment