Monday, May 7, 2012

what is that sparkle?

is it the Denver weather? bc it was HOT.
or is it something else?


This past weekend J and I went to visit his sister in Denver to build a chicken coop

Little did I know that J was planning to do a lot more than that


We spent some time site seeing and even hit the H&M






Another place that we visited was the Denver Botanical Gardens

As we were walking around the gardens we came to a Gazebo that had
Tulips
a reserve sign
and Champagne

I thought it was such a cute surprise for someone
and that we should quickly take a picture

Little did I know that this was a surprise for me
He asked
[I responded in awe- are you kidding me!]
Then I said yes

My Fiance


The two planners!


Very happy



After all the excitement we had dinner and made lots of phone calls
It was so fun to share the excitement with family and friends
Let the whirlwind begin


Do not forget the chicken coop
We [yes we- Rachel and I helped!] finished the chicken coop
After two days of work and two runs to home depot we did it!





2 comments:

  1. Kari, I am very excited for you! I love the ring, so classic. I love the Orange flowers, shirt and smiles. I was waiting for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! :) have fun planning!

    ReplyDelete