Thursday, March 8, 2012

still. still. still

Still a lovely loving lady gaga fan bc I bought a teeny bopper tshirt with her lyrics on it!  haha can not wait to sport this soon [expect it is a little tight BC welp it is a teeny bopper tshirt!  need I say more]


Still a polka dot fan because look what else came in the box


still do not know how to pack like a normal person.  we are off tomorrow to the sunshine state [oh how I hope it holds true to its name] and by we I mean Jason, Jeff, Betsy and BEN! [to be picked up by the parentals] 
so tonight was the night to pack it into...you guessed it... a carry on bag.  Yes only four days but still tough to get it all in.  But I think we are officially good to go meaning bring on the 
 Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I want the Teeny Bop shirt that says "I love my Buddha Belly" while pregnant.

    ReplyDelete