Saturday, May 7, 2011

three forks required

fancy fancy
friday night we traveled to Washington DC for a dinner.
Please wear 'black tie' attire: [oo lala to fun dresses]



saturday afternoon just trying to be a helpful citizen:
in the grocery after advance spin [aka torture hour, super gross]
so as I am walking through the family fair with a basket overflowing of mothers days groceries, an older lady comes up to me and ask me if I know where the dollar salad bags are. I politely smile and point to place where I just got spinach from. Her response. wellllll [insert attitude] those are not a dollar, where are the ones that are a dollar?!?! I again polite smile and shrugge and say. Well i do not know!?! Older lady semi gives me more attitude and walks away.
so do I look like I work there!?! i-don't-think-so! just trying to help a person out!

1 comment: