Sunday, December 6, 2009

what about a road trip?

Friday night: Pilots-snowy car-old men-big gulps-powder doughnuts- sudden whisper and then exits-jimmie johns-bathroom break-arrival to laurs apartment. riding in a car for 5 ½ hours.



Saturday: Up at 8-two bridal store appointments-three possible dresses-narrowed down to one, the final one, cute-lunch-more wedding shopping-wal-mart bathroom(gross)-shopping-dinner in downtown indy-nails-movies-snoring-girl talk-bed at 2.





Sunday: breakfast-depart at 11-christmas music ladygagax10-speedway one stop shop-3 min rest stop. Arrival in gr in 4 ½. So much more efficient


thats the way we roll.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, I see more photos of betsy on your blog than her own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did betsy suggest not turning the heat on so she could save on gasoline? - If you haven't heard that story ask her about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUGH! I told you heat doesnt take any gas! that's how I knew! I made the mistake of saying I thought heat took more gas in the presence of some people who like to remind me of that mistake frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha good thing we know bc we had it on high the whole way!!! i like roadtripping with b, she enjoys the car as furnace just like me!

    ReplyDelete