Thursday, May 26, 2011

no surprises, yet surprised

BORN THIS WAY
The reviews are in folks:
Lady Gaga has been on constant repeat for three days now and I am still in love.
it is:
awesome
wonderful
smashing
18 new loving songs of greatness!

Favorite [so far]
Americano

[total kid in the a candy shop feeling]


Lady gaga left me no surprises but shopping at family fair this week left me surprised.
So in typical Kari grocery shopping fashion I am in a rush and I never think I need anything, so I never grab a cart and in typical Kari fashion I always need way more than i thought and that always results in me needing that cart that I didn't grab.
Ok so the base is set, shuffling around family fair with no cart.
pop is on a great deal, must get two 12 packs
pick up spinach
well also two cards
then what I went for: coconut, Crisco, and coconut extract
all that along with my clutch wallet, keys and phone.
results: arm about ready to fall off, every line is long or filled, spinach falls out of my figures. Just as I am kicking the spinach bag to the nearest check out lane and trying to set the pop down, this nice young chap that works at family fair comes to the rescue. Picks up my pop and spinach and takes me to a special lane. all I can do is apologize for not getting a cart and thank him over and over for saving me.
and quickly walk out as i am super embarrassed that i cut in front of all these people! but look nice people do still exist!

BSB tonight…kicking it old school.

No comments:

Post a Comment